Saturday, May 29, 2010

SATURDAY RENDERINGS

Today was a day of discoveries, better described as hanging out in my home town of my childhood.  I have spent years viewing my town thru the eyes of a perpetual twelve year old, and never quite being able to conceive that there might be beauty beyond those of the memories of an adolescent. So I decided to challenge myself today by wandering the streets of my youth and finding things that maybe the person I was in the past would miss, but that the person in the present may find and appreciate. These are the small joys of being an adult.  Realizing that time is fleeting and that sometimes you must stop and really, deeply inhale the scent of the roses.  And although I think it is safe to say that at this point in my life, I would never move back, I will concede to that saying "never say never".  






























I hope that your weekend is filled with simple joys.
As for me, I was pleasantly surprised!

Until Next Time.
Smooches Pooches

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from ya! Thanks for stopping by!