It's Friday and I couldn't be happier and I have challenged myself to stay off the computer for the rest of the weekend. But I just couldn't go without telling you the best thing about a Friday. And in no particular order, here they are:
- I lost another pound and a half! Woo Whooo!
- My pants nearly fell around my knee caps today, too big, too baggy... me thinks a day clothes shopping may be around the corner sooner than I thought.
- I survived my work week, even when my boss came thru the door on a surprise visit and caught me babbling and giggling to my mother about my pooped pooch and I still have a job!
- I had a seriously bad hair day today, and guess what! I just don't care cause that's what pony tails are for! Yee Haw!
- I got my second Etsy package and it was wonderfully exciting (yes, I know I realize I need a life).
- Friday means Sushi night.... Yum Yum Yum!
- I am planning a trip to San Francisco and I can't wait to go!
- And Finally: my better half ate a ginormous bowl of ice cream in front of me last night and I didn't dump it on his head (of course I envisioned dumping it on his head and apparently, that can be just as satisfying). And the best part, my old string bean of a better half who metabolizes sugar into energy, got on the scale and he was up 5 pounds. And what did I say "I am so sorry honey" followed by my raucous laughter all the way down the stairs!
Have a lovely weekend all.
See ya some time next week!