It's cocktail hour, and you are all invited to my party on my blog tonight. Wooo whooo, it's going to be blast! The lights are starting to dim, the music is a groovin, i'm swaying my rather large patooty to the beat, and coming around to talk to each and everyone of you.
"Hello my blogger friend", I say mischievously.... "Welcome to my humble abode. Would you like an appie. Please do take off your coat and stay a while."
"I am serving Martinis tonight, so what's your flavour?"
And while I am sipping my lovely chocolate martini, I start to feel a tad tipsy. And you know what happens when you are a tad tipsy, you start divulging crazy things about yourself....like:
- Did you know that I could happily eat a whole jar of pickles in one sitting?
- I have a brown birthmark on the side of my face that looks like a teddy bear.
- I dig dancing, in fact in a previous life, I am pretty sure I was the Queen of Burlesque!
- I love to fantasize about every situation possible, gets my mojo going and makes my better half a very happy man.
Wait, I have to go and get a top up... Ahhh yes, that's so much better, now where was I, oh yes:
- I have the hots for Colin Firth... I often pretend I am Elizabeth to his Mr. Darcy... Yum Yum Yum let me squeeze that bum bum bum. *gulp down remaining martini*
- I am happiest when I a lying on the floor being attacked by my little pooch. *hiccup*
- I make the book's character in "Confessions of a Shopaholic" look like she is from the minor leagues.
- Once a childhood friend of mine told me that my nose looked like a mushroom cap, and I thought that was a compliment. Perhaps, I was wrong? *tiny burp* (covered up with a lady like laugh to try and hide my lack of social pedigree)
- I think I was rich in a previous life and didn't appreciate it so I am being punished this time around.
Oh looky here, I see that you have downed your Martini too, who would have thought you little alchy. So, it's time for you to fess up and leave me a comment and divulge 3 crazeeee things about yourself!!!!
Bottoms up and don't hold back!