Sometimes, it is important, for me, to stop and give thanks for those things that have affected my life in the past year. Being that I am Canadian, this weekend is Thanksgiving and I thought it would be most appropriate to express my gratitude today:
And I am incredibly thankful for the following:
- That I do not have Lupus after all;
- For all the wonderful amazing people who stuck thru with me during the 7 months of testing with their kind words, thoughtfulness and supportiveness;
- My little pooch, who makes me smile every day of my life;
- My mother who makes me giggle constantly and is by all accounts the very best of friends one girl could have;
- My better half who holds my hand, strokes my hair and loves me for all my imperfection;
- Having a good job in such a rough economy;
- Bubble baths and good books;
- Summer evenings of dancing under the stars with my Ipod blasted;
- Long drives down winding roads;
- The sounds and smells of the ocean;
- Blue skies and lyrical little birds;
- This amazing ever changing art canvass that we get to live on;
- Life as I know it;
- Love as I feel it; and
- Ah Yes, Most Definitely You....
Thank you for being a part of my life!
And a Happy Thanksgiving to all my Canadian Co-harts wherever you may reside!
Until Next Time.