Friday, August 13, 2010

THE SKY'S THE LIMIT

Mother Nature has a way of painting the sky with either angry moments or serene softness and everything in between. Whatever she decides, I am always in constant awe of her brilliant artistry.  And whenever I am feeling the need for inspiration, I need to go no further than my own back yard and stretch my face up to the sky to see how she has painted her canvass for that day.  How lucky are we that she provides us with a new art show every single day of our lives, free of charge.  I know I have said this before, but I really do feel fortunate that I get to live every single day of my life on a living, breathing, growing and ever changing piece of artwork that we call Earth. She allows me the opportunity to walk in her painting and touch the things that she has created and all that she asks from me, is that I tread lightly and that I try to add beauty to her creation as oppose to destroying it.  Yes, I am in awe of her.  But mostly.... I respect her.
































If you see me standing out on my porch for what seems to be an eternity, don't worry, I am only out there enjoying the free art show.

Here's hoping you have a lovely weekend.

Until Next Time My Friends.
Smooches Pooches

10 comments:

  1. Great capture... those are fantastic photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW incrediable shots!!! You should be a professional photographer as well as a novelist. I mean that truly. You're not only really talented but very much a sweet classey lady and that comes out in your writing. KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!! I really enjoy reading your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. fantastic photos......enjoy your weekend Tracy

    :) L

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish you could see our sunsets every night Tracey. You would be in awwwwwwww. Your sky is fab.
    Ok I would like to know. In your previous post, you have pics of a spectacular garden. Is it yours? Living on the water front in a cottage, we or should I say I, had all the wild flowers growing all over the place. Now it's very uniform, but I miss the wild thing about it. We have put in a lot of sweat and tears and money to get it here, but... not happy. LOVE what you showed us. You must have a very green thumb.. I don't : (
    BTW I spotlighted you in my post last night. Hope it's OK.
    Have a great weekend
    Love Claudie
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh gee.. I was just at my blog.. that I haven't checked in on today and there you are. Now I'm confused. You signed Tracy... and in your emails it reads Tracey. Are you playing games with me girlfriend? lol
    I was just changing it, now I don't know what to put as your name??? I think I'll just leave it as is, unless you want to put the E in there : )
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are beautiful images Tracey. There is nothing on this earth like the tru appreciation of a beautiful sunset. Youv'e got it here!!

    Jeanne :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Don't you just love the fact that the beautiful sky is ever changing? Maybe it's a show just for us!

    ReplyDelete
  8. My grandma always told me that the sky when it looks like that, has been painted by some great artist...who is not here on earth anymore but in heaven for all to see...and marvel at...
    Beautiful photos Tracy.
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those are some of my favorite photos yet!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from ya! Thanks for stopping by!