I am having a party on my blog for you, my fellow bloggers, in the hopes that
- you can all meet each other,
- check out each other's blog,
- get to know each other,
- and hopefully click one or two follow buttons.
Nope, you don't have to bring anything but yourself, a little diddy about your blog and your blog site!
Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezies!
For the next 24 to 48 hours, I am handing over the keys to my digs! Yup, that's right! This party is for EVERYONE. And I mean everyone. From beginner bloggers to seasoned ones, from those without followers to those with thousands. Everyone is invited.
Here's the house rules:
- Leave a comment to this post with a small description of what your blog is about along with your blog address;
- Be kind and come back periodically and check out other blogs and their addresses: and
- Meet and greet and support each other.
I so can't wait to come and meet you all too!
Oh, and why am I doing this you say? Because, sometimes we all need a little help from our friends, and every single one of you deserve to be read, appreciated and followed!
Oh, by the way, stay out of my underwear drawer while you are here! I don't want to hear about any of you running thru my place with my delicates on your heads!
And for gawd sakes, don't be shy! Now go... meet.... mingle.... be merry! Well not too merry. Oh what the hell, be SUPER MERRY!
PS If you have other blogger friends who wish to meet other bloggers, tell them to come and post here too. They don't have to follow me. This party is for everyone!