Friday, April 2, 2010

AND IN THE BEGINNING.......

In the beginning, there was just me......

Sitting one day bored out of my mind and wondering what I could do for excitement? Why not blog, even if know one ever sees it... Besides I can only put 420 characters in my status lines on facebook and it seems to me that I have so much more to say, well at least I think I do... Although who knows if any of it is interesting. This blog is just about observations from my everyday average life.

But as I start this, I got to tell you that i'm not really sure what I am doing blogging, but I have to think that everyone who starts a blog really feels the same way...

To be honest, I really just get a kick out of things that happen to me because I live this incredible average life in a what seems to be a boring little town and yet almost every day something happens that makes me giggle...

If you are out there and you are reading this, I hope you enjoy this weird little journey I am going to take. I know my better half thinks I am nuts for even doing this, oh well I like to believe that he is with me because I am slightly nuts...

Well here's to many more entries or not, we will see what comes along...

Smooches Pooches

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to seeing what adventures await on your blog! You deffinately have a flair for writting <3

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from ya! Thanks for stopping by!